At Alliance Total Care, we work with people from all walks of life, including the refugee population who are new to our community. We understand the language barriers and cultural differences many of them face during their transitions into our way of life. That’s why we offer a safe environment for them to come and get help, assessing their needs and connecting them with the appropriate resources. Below are the support services we offer to our Non-English-Speaking employees and patients.
- Apply for Foodshare and Insurance Benefits
- Apply for Social Security Income (SSI)
- Burmese and Karen Interpretation
- Immigration and Citizenship Classes
- Green Card application and Renewal Applications
- Employment & Housing Referrals
- Medical appointments interpretation
- Assisting Patients and Employees to obtain guardianship and power of attorney documentation.
Our team of staff goes above and beyond their duties to help, listen and serve the community with respect and dignity.