Sign Up for Our Caregiver Training Classes Today. Seating is Limited.
Alliance Total Care LLC is offering Caregiver Training Classes for individuals who wish to join our professional caregiver team in the home healthcare field. The training will cover 11 basic Medicaid Personal Care and Supportive Home Care Essential Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). The training is open to the public and anyone can enroll. The purpose of this training is to equipped students to become direct care workers in long term care that meets regulatory and quality requirements. Students who have successfully completed the program will receive a certificate of completion and job placement with a client in a home setting.
How Much Does It Cost to Enroll in the Training Program?
What Does the Training Classes Covered?
- Assistance with Getting in and out of bed
- Assistance with Bathing
- Teeth, Mouth, and Hair Care
- Assistance with Dressing and Undressing
- Care of Eyeglasses and Hearing Aids
- Assistance with Mobility and Ambulation
- Simple Transfers
- Skin Care
- Housekeeping, Meal Preparation and Laundry
Other essential subjects we will be covered included:
- HIPPA Laws
- Client Rights & Responsibilities
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Training
- Written Quiz
- Certificate of Completion
- Complete a Background Check
- Job Placements
How Long is the Training?
How Do I pay for my Training Classes?
- Online Payment
- Cash Payment (In Full)- Three business days before class starts, no exception.
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check Payable to Alliance Total Care LLC
- No Personal Check
Make Payment: please contact our office at 414-269-9899 for further assistance